Webinar Summary:With the rapid evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic, governments across Europe have announced support programmes and measures to relieve those hit hardest. At the same time, legal issues arising for real estate are numerous. Taking stock six weeks after the outbreak was declared a pandemic, this ULI webinar will look into issues related to lettings and loans due to the coronavirus crisis, providing a comparative overview across a number of key European jurisdictions. Legal experts from different European countries will provide a rough outline of the respective national government support programmes, will clarify where we stand on lettings and loans in the main jurisdictions and will also respond to audience questions. The webinar will focus on the major markets Germany, United Kingdom and France covered by lawyers from the renowned law firms Greenberg Traurig and Linklaters. Legal experts from other countries will be available to respond to questions regarding Poland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, and Austria.
- Federico Barbàra, Shareholder, Milan Real Estate Sector Group, Greenberg Traurig (Italy)
- Juan Barona, Partner, Linklaters (Spain)
- Jan Kees Brandse, Shareholder, Amsterdam Real Estate Sector Group, Greenberg Traurig (Netherlands)
- Adolfo Guerrero, Real Estate Partner, Linklaters (Spain)
- Agata Jurek-Zbrojska, Shareholder, Warsaw Real Estate Sector Group, Greenberg Traurig (Poland)
- Yves Moreau, Real Estate Partner, Linklaters (Belgium)
ULI Minnesota: Building a Foundation 2020-2021
Building a Foundation is a practical and engaging educational course designed to introduce participants to the essential components of completing a successful development project. The 9-session ZOOM curriculum is taught by a faculty of leading industry professionals who will guide participants through the development process. Participants will qualify for 8 MN Real Estate Credits!
October 2, 2020 - June 4, 2021
2020 ULI Virtual Fall Meeting
Be a part of the most influential real estate event of the year. Join thousands of leaders from every sector of the industry October 13-15, 2020.
October 13, 2020 - October 15, 2020
Global ULI Online