Welcome! We’re glad you’ve joined ULI! This page is designed to help you get the most out of your ULI experience and to help you start taking advantage of your membership benefits right away!
To access many of your benefits, you’ll need to set up an online profile on my.uli.org. The first time you log into the system, you’ll be prompted to create a user name and password. If you have any trouble, call ULI Customer Service 800.321.5011 and they will walk you through it.
(Update contact information, passwords, communication preferences)
- http://my.uli.org/ – login required
Now, a little about us…
ULI Minnesota engages public and private sector leaders to foster collaboration, share knowledge, and influence meaningful strategic action in the responsible use of land to create and sustain thriving communities. Established locally in 2001, today ULI Minnesota has nearly 600 members in the Twin Cities and state-wide. Get access to the ULI Network anytime, anywhere, with ULI’s Member Directory.
- http://uli.org/membership/member-directory/ – login required
How do I find out what’s going on?
We encourage you to get involved—it’s a great opportunity to meet other ULI members, increase your visibility in Minnesota’s real estate community and expand your business reach. The ULI Minnesota’s website is your best source for the most up-to-date information. As a member, you’re automatically included on our mailing list.
- ULI Minnesota Website – https://minnesota.uli.org/
- Young Leaders Group (35 and Younger)
- NEXT Cohort (mid-career professional 35-45)
- Local Product Councils
- ULI Global – https://uli.org
For more content and engagement, join us on our social media platforms, and tag us in posts about events or to share an interesting article!
- LinkedIn – ULI Minnesota
- Instagram – @ulimn
- Twitter – @ULIMN
- ULI Minnesota Office – 612.517.3428
- Stephanie Brown, Executive Director
- Todd Olson, Director
- Rachel Keenan, Manager
- Cathy Bennett, Advisory Services
- ULI National Customer Service – 1-800-321-5011
Additional Member Resources to Check Out:
ULI’s Knowledge Finder
- https://knowledge.uli.org – login required
Access the collective, global knowledge of ULI and its members — anytime and anywhere. Expand your knowledge in a variety of topics including: Design and Planning, Development, Finance and Investment, Industry Sectors, Market Trends, and the Public Sector. Explore these diverse topics through an array of: reports, case studies, reading lists, events library, videos, webinars, and books.
Urban Land Magazine
- ULI Minnesota Jobs & RFP Postings – https://minnesota.uli.org/resources/jobs/
- ULI Global Career Center – https://americas.uli.org/programs/career-center/