This role will be responsible for performing work in the administration, coordination and oversight of Federal, state and local grants including the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG).
This role will be responsible for:
- Overseeing city department and sub-recipient compliance with Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and other grantor regulations
- Monitoring department and sub-recipient use of funds to ensure compliance with Federal and other grantor regulations
- Developing and managing tracking systems and advising program leadership on overall program process improvements
- Providing guidance to City staff and sub-recipients on HUD regulations, grant compliance best practices and program administration
- Managing reporting on assigned grant programs including regional grant reporting and Federal plans and reports such as the HUD Consolidated Plan and CAPER
The City is seeking candidates who have experience in community development or federal program administration, with experience in administration and monitoring of grants.
This position will be open until February 15, 2018 Apply here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/stpaul/jobs/1949717/grants-compliance-specialist