The Saint Paul Loan Servicing and Real Estate Manager will be responsible for overseeing work in loan underwriting, origination and servicing, real estate transactions, property acquisition and sales transactions, property management and leading a team of professionals who manage the department’s loan portfolio and redevelopment property.
Typical duties of the role include:
- Supervising a team responsible for loan servicing, managing property owned for redevelopment, supporting property acquisition and sale transactions and maintaining loan and property records
- Serving as chair to the department’s Credit Committee, a staff team that reviews and approves loan underwriting and deal terms and advises on loan modifications
- Ensuring department and subcontractor policies and practices related to loan servicing and collections comply with federal and state law
- Overseeing loan servicing and collateral file maintenance including timely billing and payments, UCC filings, proof of property insurance and confirming that property taxes are paid
- Monitoring compliance for long-term reporting requirements connected to project financing, including the City’s living wage ordinance, the State Business Subsidy Act, state bond funding, job creation outcomes and housing affordability regulations
We are seeking candidates who have experience in banking, real estate acquisition and disposition, and loan underwriting and servicing.
This position will be open until April 16. Interested candidates can learn more and apply here : https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/stpaul/jobs/1909198/loan-servicing-and-real-estate-manager?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs