The City of Saint Paul, MN Department of Planning and Economic Development has an entry-level position open on our planning team.
Core duties of the position include:
- Providing information on zoning regulations and review processes to the public.
- Processing zoning applications and coordinating site plan reviews.
- Coordinating the City subdivision review process, sending applications for various departments to review, organizing comments and drafting lot split approval letters.
- Conducting planning and zoning research.
- Creating maps using ESRI Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software.
- Conducting environmental review research and documentation in accordance with Federal laws for Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-funded real estate development projects and business investments.
The posting is open through 4:30 pm, January 30, 2019. More information and apply online: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/stpaul/jobs/2299409/city-planning-technician