ULI Minnesota is a District Council of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)-a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research and education organization supported by its members and sponsors. Founded in 1936, ULI now has more than 40,000 members worldwide representing the whole spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines, working in private enterprise and public service.
ULI MN has become a trusted convener, where private and public sector leaders come together to share knowledge and exchange ideas to create opportunity for action. It is a privilege to do this work.
–Caren Dewar, Executive Director, ULI MinnesotaULI Minnesota’s Impact:
- 400+ keynote speakers
- 180+ Building a Foundation graduates
- 360 Urban Plan students since 2006
- Increase in RCM Mayors from 8 in 2004 to 53 in 2015
- 60+ advisory services workshops held
- 15,000+ hours of volunteer time contributed
Get the facts! View full brochure here.
Follow Us On: