NEXT is a ULI Minnesota member cohort for connecting mid-career professionals in networking and sharing local best practices across real estate sectors.
This cohort brings together ULI members from all the disciplines involved in the built environment to share local best practices, develop leadership skills, and build lasting relationships among peers across sectors. NEXT members support each other in working through mid-career challenges and identifying new ways to build their own brand and take the lead in their careers. Programming includes informal, relationship-driven sessions and more structured programming.
Join the ULI Minnesota NEXT Cohort. Now enrolling cohort members.
Whether you have been deeply involved in NEXT or are looking for ways to go deeper with mid-career ULI peers, we hope that you join us for another season of NEXT Minnesota! As we enter our next season of programming, we ask that you take care of your NEXT $200 annual dues to be a participant of NEXT for a one-year time frame from August 2023 – July 2024.
Email communications and outreach go directly to this focused cohort of registrants, so registration is critical if you want to stay involved! Please note that we also ask that you maintain a ULI membership in order to participate in NEXT.
Join or Renew with NEXT - Pay your 2023-2024 Dues Here:NEXT ANNUAL DUES
Interested in joining the NEXT mid-career cohort? Attend the kickoff happy hour on August 3!
The ULI Minnesota NEXT cohort invites you to attend their season kickoff happy hour on Thursday, August 3 from 4-6pm, hosted at United Properties at RBC Gateway! This happy hour is open to current NEXT cohort participants and ULI members and nonmembers who are interested in joining NEXT, the ULI members cohort supporting mid-career professionals. To join NEXT, participants are asked to maintain ULI membership as well as register for an annual cohort dues of $200 which includes the cost of programming for the year, August 2023-July 2024. Once you join NEXT, monthly event invitations are sent to cohort members and you simply attend as your schedule allows.
Thank you to United Properties for hosting us and to Pryes Brewing Company for providing the beer!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
- 1 Year of Cohort Participation. Your annual dues cover your NEXT invitation/participation from August 2023 – July 2024, ULI membership is required in addition to the annual NEXT dues.
- NEXT takes a case-study approach to explore different aspects of land use and development, mixing tours, deep dive presentations, and peer discussion to explore the different dynamics, complexity, and trends in real estate.
- Invitation to monthly NEXT session: Sessions are monthly and in-person, typically on Thursdays, with a mix of coffees, lunches, happy hours, and on-site tours to give a full range of experiences to participants.
- 2 guest passes to invite a colleague or client to attend with you! Know someone that could be a great addition to NEXT, invite them to a session!
- In addition to supporting the mission and value of this cohort, your registration fee also helps cover the cost of refreshments at most events.
- August 2023 – July 2024 Calendar: For the 2023-2024 cohort, the following sessions are planned, subject to change with advanced notice. Apart from targeted socials and tours, meetings will be hosted at ULI’s office in Downtown Minneapolis. Save these dates:
- August 3, 4:00PM-6:00PM; Networking: Happy Hour
- September 7, 4:00PM-5:30PM; Tour
- October 5, 11:30AM-1PM; Topic Presentation
- November 9, 8:30AM-9:30AM; Topic Presentation
- December 7, TBD; Small Group Informal Meals
- January 11, 4:00PM-5:30PM; Tour
- February 8, 11:30AM-1:00PM; Topic Presentation
- March 7, 8:30AM-9:30PM; Topic Presentation
- April 4, 11:30AM-1:00PM; Networking, Problem Solving/Brain Trust
- May 9, 4:00PM-5:30PM; Tour
- June 6, 11:30AM-1:00PM; Topic Presentation
- July 11, 8:30AM-9:30AM; Topic Presentation